Facebook takes over IVAN SEMWANGA’s Account Into Legacy Of Facebook Accounts
Facebook takes over IVAN SEMWANGA’s Account Into Legacy Of Facebook Accounts.
Facebook management started this system in order to avoid duplication of accounts for famous people after their death and if it is detected that unusual posts are taking place on the account of the deceased.
What does a legacy contact mean on Facebook?
A legacy contact is someone you choose to look after your account if it’s memorialized. Once your account is memorialized, your legacy contact will have the option to do things like:
- Write a pinned post for your profile (ex: to share a final message on your behalf or provide information about a memorial service)
- Respond to new friend requests (ex: old friends or family members who weren’t yet on Facebook)
- Update your profile picture and cover photo
You also have the option to allow your legacy contact to download a copy of what you’ve shared on Facebook, and we may add additional capabilities for legacy contacts in the future.
Your legacy contact can’t:
- Log into your account
- Remove or change past posts, photos and other things shared on your Timeline
- Read your messages
- Remove any of your friends
Learn more about memorialization and how to add a legacy contact to your account.
If you’re a legacy contact, learn how to manage a memorialized profile.
Note: You must be 18 or older to select a legacy contact.
Read more Facebook accounts